Friday 7 December 2018

More British Light Dragoons

Yet another regiment of cavalry completed: a second unit of Light Dragoons by Italeri, to match up with the first one I painted several months back. I chose to paint these guys with the same facing colours as the first unit, so that in future I could potentially increase the size of my cavalry units by combining two regiments into one. For the time being the two will just form up into a light cavalry brigade.





And here we have the full brigade, ready to go ride down some frogs! 

I've had rather a dearth of infantry recently, with what I think is four units of cavalry in a row. However, the next post should be concerned with a great multitude of French foot-sloggers, so stay tuned for that (or don't, as you please).

Cheers!

1 comment: