Friday 6 July 2018

British Light Dragoons

Man, looks like I'm on a bit of a hot streak! Four units painted all in a row, and with blog posts as well? What madness is this?! All kidding aside, I am pretty pleased with how far I've gotten with my latest stint at Napoleonics, even if this last unit was delayed considerably. I think they turned out fairly well, though I didn't pick a specific regiment for them to stand for, as there were several with these colour facings-if I remember aright.
The figures are Italeri's 'British Light Calvary 1815'.






I'll probably be taking a bit of a break from Napoleonics to work on some of my LotR stuff, as that ocean of bare plastic and metal could use thinning out a bit. I've currently got Faramir and variety of different men of Gondor on the painting desk, so hopefully we'll see a post about them sometime in the (relatively) near future.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Dynamic and great looking dragoons, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous looking unit, they have painted up really nicely!

    ReplyDelete