Monday 3 December 2018

British Heavy Dragoons

I have just recently encountered a problem I never thought I would have: I am painting new units faster than I post about them! Still, having a backlog of posts to make is hardly a terrible weight to bear. For today, I have another unit of heavy cavalry, this time from the British. These figures are by Waterloo 1815, and are in my opinion the best depiction of this unit out there (at least in 1/72nd plastic). My British have been rather short on cavalry for a while now, but with this and the regiment of light dragoons I painted earlier this year that is starting to change.








There should be another post within the week, most likely more cavalry. I'm starting to get to the end of my current stock of unpainted Napoleonics, though once I do I'll still need to go back and repaint some old figures that are very much not up to snuff. I will tentatively say to expect a good deal more stuff through the month of December.

Cheers!

4 comments: